- Okay so I'm going to tell you a little bit of what I do know about this great stuff. Coconut oil is a great source of fatty acids, it's great to eat and it's also great for your skin. The best kind to use on your skin is extra virgin or just virgin coconut oil and make sure it's unrefined and cold pressed, that way it still has all the nutrients.
Coconut Oil is a medium chain of fatty acid, it has relatively small particles that allow it to penetrate the skin.
Some of the health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, cholesterol level maintenance, weight loss, and boosted immune system. It also provides relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV, and cancer, while helping to improve dental quality and bone strength.
Here are some things that can benefit from the use of Coconut Oil.
- dandruff remedy, dry scalp treatment and lice treatment
- acne treatment, cold sore soother and healer
- fades keratosis pilaris
- eczema, psoriasis, and dermititis treatment
- bug bite relief/repellant.
- natural SPF and good for sunburn relief.
- Coconut Oil also has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Coconut Oil can replace some of your everyday skincare
items also, even haircare items. The best part? It's all natural so you don't
have any of that nasty junk soaking in your pores, also it's very affordable and
you may already have some in your kitchen!
- anti wrinkle eye cream
- skin moisturizer
- lip balm
- eye makeup remover
- conditioning hair mask
Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrients for your hair and all hair types. It helps in
healthy growth of hair and gives your hair a shiny quality. It is also highly effective in reducing
protein loss which can lead to various unattractive or unhealthy qualities in your hair.
Coconut oil is extensively used in the Indian sub-continent for hair care. Most of the people in those countries apply coconut oil on their hair every day after bathing or showering. It is an excellent conditioner and helps the re-growth process of damaged hair. It also provides the essential proteins required for
nourishing and healing damaged hair. Studies indicate that coconut oil provides better protection to hair from damage caused by hygral fatigue. By regularly massaging your head with coconut oil, you can ensure that your scalp is free of dandruff, even if your scalp is chronically dry. It also helps in keeping your hair and scalp free from lice and lice eggs.
Coconut oil is used as hair care oil and is used in manufacturing various conditioners and dandruff relief creams. Coconut oil is normally applied topically for hair care.